Can you join us for the Delridge Improvements Walk and Talk on June 11th at 11am?
If so, please join us at Uptown Espresso, 3845 Delridge Way S.W. by 11:15am.
We’ll be meeting and greeting for about 15 min before we head out for the walk.
If you are arriving late, please feel free to meet up with us along the way or at our half-way point at Pearls, 4800 Delridge Way S.W. between 11:45am-12pm.
The walk route including most stopping points:
Start at Uptown Espresso, 3845 Delridge Way S.W.
1. Dragonfly Pavilion and Longfellow Creek
2. Delridge Park – look at future Skate Park and stop into the Delridge Community Center, 4501 Delridge Way S.W.
3. Cross Pedestrian Over Pass and walk up Oregon Street to 23rd Avenue toward Edmunds Street, cross down to Delridge Way through Pedestrian path (future project site).
4. Pearl’s Coffee and Tea, 4800 Delridge Way S.W.
5. Cross Delridge at Edmunds Street and stop at Hudson Street, heading West to walk 25th Ave. toward the Delridge Pea Patch and Cottage Grove Park.
6. Stop at the Cottage Grove and Greg Davis park intersection along Brandon Street.
7. Delridge Library, 5423 Delridge Way S.W. – walk through Alley (neighbor clean up project), stop at Brandon and 25th to talk about an Improvements project starting there.
8. Brandon Natural Area Stewardship project at 29th Ave. and Brandon Street – Jay’s work party.
Hope to see you there!
North Delridge Neighborhood Council Outreach