WHO DOES WHAT IN THE DUWAMISH?
Ten different public agencies possess responsibility for some aspect of transportation in the Duwamish. Find out who does what and how they might do it better at the next Duwamish Transportation Management Association Community Forum.
- Moderator, Gael Tarleton, Port of Seattle Commissioner
- Coast Guard, LCDR Martin Smith or Captain Suzanne Englebert
- US Army Corp of Engineers, Patricia Graesser, Public Affairs
- Federal Aviation Administration, David Suomi, NW Deputy Regional Administrator
- Federal Railroad Administration, Frederick Lenard, Railroad Safety Specialist
- King County Airport, Gary Molyneaux, PhD, Airport Manager Boeing Field.
- King County Metro, Kevin Desmond, GM and Jack Latteman, Transportation Planner IV
- Port of Seattle, Mike Merritt, Govt. Relations or Charlie Sheldon, Managing Director
- Sound Transit, Joni Earl, Chief Executive Officer
- Seattle Dept of Transportation, Peter Hahn, Director
- WA State Dept of Transportation, Barb Ivanoff, Director of Freight
February 9, 2010
8:30 am-10:30 am
SSCC Georgetown Campus
Puget Sound Industrial Excellence Center
6737 Corson Ave S, C-110
Seattle, WA 98108
Public Invite Revised